Alight Alight

Amazing

I haven't been on this site in awhile and I'm just lucky to have seen such a great piece of work after being gone for so long.

Record of Dragon Burial 1 Record of Dragon Burial 1

awesome job guysI was

You guys have really gotten better over the years, this is a big step in your art and animation ability. I can't wait to see more of your work, you guys make it harder for me to catch up to you lol.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Man that was the best lol

So funny, I'm like half awake here and this flash woke my sleepy butt up, and had me falling on the floor lol.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

lol funny

Use hyper beam, what do you mean you don't have that lol.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

that was so fucking random lol

Man that was so random, but I can work with random good job lol.

Vice Faction: Episode 13 Vice Faction: Episode 13

Good work dude

Good work, its been so long I actually forgot about this ep. But it was good to see it again dubbed. So keep up the good work, hopefully my future animation will be something worth watching, eh whenever I get free time to work on it lol.

Vice Faction: Episode 11 Vice Faction: Episode 11

Nice one Bishop

Good work as always even tho i've already seen this one ;) but the added voice overs where nice. So keep up the hard work and stop making these things so quickly or i'll never catch up with you lol.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Omg i almost died laughing

Dude this was so sweet but i've always liked your work i've been checking out your stuff since your early TTA days. But its cool to see you're still making awesome animations.

ArkAngel DGN teaser 1 ArkAngel DGN teaser 1

can't wait for more

Hmm its a bit of a different style i see you're going for, but it stands out to me i like what you're doing, so i'm really looking forward to the final product.

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

nice work guys

Yeah dude I was hooked on Xin from ep 1 and i know alot of people don't like that one but to me that was a very awesome flash, I didn't know you could do things like that in flash, and thats what pretty much got me into messing with flash, so awesome work guys i'm gonna miss good ole xin but knowing you guys i'm sure you have something even better in the works ;)